VIDEO: Scotland's Stewart Kings & Queens - special issue preview
Find out more about the Stewarts in our souvenir magazine 'Scotland's Kings & Queens: The Stewarts' – available to pre-order now for a special low price.
Kings and Queens of Scotland: The Stewarts is a special standalone issue of History Scotland that presents the latest research and opinions on the lives and reigns of the Stewart monarchs.
Designed to be kept as a souvenir of this fascinating Royal House, the magazine takes the reader on a journey through some of Scotland’s most turbulent years, as a growing sense of nationhood developed.
Discover quirky and fascinating facts about the Stewart monarchs, and gain inspiration for days out and research trips through features which include:
· Five things you never knew about the Stewarts
· How James V made Stirling Castle into the perfect royal retreat
· A new look at a historic Stewart portrait in the collections of the National Galleries of Scotland
· Bizarre deaths of Stewart kings
· Stewart travel guide including castles, palaces, abbeys, churches, museums and galleries
***GUARANTEE YOUR COPY TODAY AND SAVE £1 ON THE COVER PRICE***