01 June 2019
Discover the little-known world of the Stewart queens, with this pioneering new research from Dr Amy Hayes.
In this exclusive digital guide, featuring groundbreaking research on Scotland's little-known Stewart queens, Dr Amy Hayes explores the lives of:
- Euphemia Ross, the surprise queen
- Annabella Drummond, the patient queen
- Joan Beaufort, the beloved queen
- Mary of Guelders, the European queen
- Margaret of Denmark, the enigmatic queen
- Margaret Tudor, the English queen
For the first time ever, find out how these queens lived, worked and spent their leisure time.