15 September 2020
A month of celebrations showcasing the best of Scotland's history, heritage, clans and craftsmanship.
What is the Celebrate Scotland Festival?
The Celebrate Scotland virtual festival, produced by the publishers of History Scotland, supports the country’s gradual reopening and brings together Scottish history and heritage enthusiasts from around the world.
Through our unique event programme, we are:
- spotlighting must-see visitor attractions
- bringing clan societies around the world together in a unique clan gathering
- showcasing the quality craftmanship and unique gifts in a special online Marketplace
- bringing you great special offers on History Scotland magazine and downloads here
- helping you find perfect reads with a virtual library
- sharing videos, picture galleries and ideas for the best things to see and do around the country
Check out the full programme here.