Robert the Bruce shield used by Chris Pine in Outlaw King and a script from the movie among the lots at the BAFTA Scotland auction
BAFTA Scotland's sealed big fundraising auction will take place at its St Andrew's Day celebration in London on 30 November 2018, with bids accepted at the auction and online.
Since 1986, BAFTA has continued to specifically champion the film, television and video game industries in Scotland by celebrating excellence, championing new Scottish talent and reaching out to the public. The sealed bid fundraising auction will help BAFTA Scotland fund their educational activities in Scotland.
The lots are:
- 2016 British Academy Scotland Awards Champagne Taittinger jeroboam signatures include: Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe, & James McAvoy (starting price £120)
- 2018 British Academy Scotland Awards Champagne Taittinger jeroboam signatures include: Alan Cumming, Karen Gillan, & Rupert Everett (starting price £120)
- A 2018 EE Film Awards Nominees Bag (starting price £100)
- A 2018 British Academy Scotland Awards Gift Bag (starting price £75)
- Robert the Bruce’s shield – official prop from Outlaw King (pictured) (starting price £200)
- A framed and fully autographed script of Outlaw King (pictured) (starting price £100)
QUICK LINK: Top ten Outlaw King filming locations
How to place an online bid.
You can place your bid online here. Please note that bids must be submitted by 8pm on 30 November 2018. Items must be paid and collected from BAFTA 195 Piccadilly by Friday 14 December 2018 (certain items may be collected from BAFTA Scotland, 103 Trongate Glasgow). Winners will be responsible for their own shipping if required.
For more on the work of BAFTA Scotland, visit their website.
(images and text copyright BAFTA Scotland)