Mar / Apr 2019
Explore centuries of Scottish coastal history, reconstruction of an early Scottish migrant, plus NEW excavations at the prison of Mary Queen of Scots
On Sale: 09/02/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
The March/April issue of History Scotlandis packed full of the latest research news and in-depth reads from experts in the fields of Scottish history, heritage and archaeology.
- 'The Stewart Queens of Scotland: Margaret of Denmark. New research on the life of Margaret, who reigned alongside James III of Scots
- Scottish coastal history: a wide-ranging overview of Scotland’s coastlineover the centuries
- A guide to Agricola’s campaign in Scotland
- Curator review of the new Ancient Egypt Rediscovered gallery at National Museum of Scotland
- Underwater archaeology at Loch Tay
- New excavations at the prison of Mary Queen of Scots in Sheffield Castle
Plus: Family history advice, archaeology dig reports and finds analysis, history of art series and lots more…