10 September 2019
Discover the real story of Mary Queen of Scots with this limited edition souvenir magazine which explores the history behind the woman who became queen at six days old, was widowed at eighteen and went on to become one of Scotland’s most beguiling yet controversial monarchs.
Written by an expert team with a passion for the past, Mary Queen of Scots explores the story behind the new Mary Queen of Scots movie from Universal Pictures.
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS with:
- the film's director Josie Rourke,
- Historian Dr John Guy whose books inspired the film
- Actress Eileen O'Higgins who plays Mary Beaton
We also look at the real-life Mary and the challenging and dangerous situations with which she was faced during her reign and subsequent nineteen-year imprisonment.
Inside you can enjoy:
- Who’s who? Key players in the Mary Queen of Scots story
- Exclusive interviews with Josie Rourke, Dr John Guy and Eileen O'Higgins
- The five turning points in Mary's life
- Mary versus Elizabeth I – what were relations between the two queens really like?
- Mary Queen of Scots movie news and interviews
- Visit places connected to Mary's life
Order the print version here<<
Download it digitally here<<
Film images: © FOCUS FEATURES LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Content continues after advertisements