In-depth features in this issue: The return of POWs at the height of Spanish Flu, Scotland's women singers, Calvinist emotions, the Treaty of Union: a necessary evil?
On Sale: 09/12/2023
Our Price: £5.25
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Creating a Scottish history comic
- How jewellery techniques were preserved in the age of industry
- Round up of 2023 archeological digs and discoveries
- The women who resisted the Highland Clearances
- Scotland’s pre-Christian midwinter festivals